Who’s The Boss?
This is the latest in ATPM's series of Trivia Challenges. On the left are the names of some TV characters, and on the right are their TV bosses' names. Match them up! Answers to this month's Trivia Challenge will be found in the next issue of ATPM. In Last month's Trivia Challenge, I misspelled the name of the Cartwright's cook. His name was "Hop-Sing." My apologies. If you have any suggestions for future Trivia Challenges, or wish to comment about almost anything, please e-mail me at <email@example.com>.
Trivia Challenge 4.07: Who’s The Boss?
Each question has only one correct answer. The answers are stored in a hermetically sealed envelope guarded by a fierce Lhasa Apso named "Hammerli" who lives in our house.
Last Month's Answers -- #8 - TV Time
Copyright © 1998 Edward Goss, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Also in This Series
- Answers to “Fun With Numbers” · February 2001
- Fun With Numbers · January 2001
- Match-up Madness · December 2000
- VPs if You Please · November 2000
- TV Times · October 2000
- Crack The Code · September 2000
- Sibling Search · August 2000
- Sports Shorts · July 2000
- Didn’t I Know You When? · June 2000
- Complete Archive