A young couple is at the baby doctor and are handed the sonogram of there child. The wife turns to her husband and says, "I wish your parents could see this." The scene changes and there is the husband scanning in the sonogram on a apple scanner, on a power mac, and sends it out on the net via Cyberdog.
The scene now changes to an older couple (grandparents) sitting in front of their Mac, and up comes the sonogram with a voice message attached saying, "Here is your grandchild." A voice-over now says, "With a Mac there is no gap."
This commerical is based on my experience when my wife and I had our first sonogram, and I wanted my parents to see it in Arizona.
Also in This Series
- Hello Again · September 1998
- Side-by-Side iMac Demo · August 1998
- Think Different Misses the Mark · April 1998
- Wishful Thinking · August 1997
- Wishful Thinking · July 1997
- Wishful Thinking · June 1997
- Wishful Thinking · March 1997
- Wishful Thinking · February 1997
- Wishful Thinking · January 1997
- Complete Archive