Ahhhhhh. I can picture it now.
Mix a little bit of the 1984 commerical with a little of this and a little of that. It starts out with all the zombies from the 1984 commercial, walking around staring at a huge set of TV Screens. They are watching a news bit, staring intently as she rattles on:
“Apple Computer stock has plummeted a full point in recent weeks. We attribute this to the troubled times and sure demise of a once prominant computer company...”
All of a sudden the screen goes dark and the words “Oh Yea” accomanied by a voice appear. Then in a big explosion you hear fast paced music and many images screaming by. Pictures of people playing Doom, surfing the Internet, children writing reports, the happy Mac icon, startup chimes, newscasters talking about the new OS and Apple rising influence, and bits of commercials gone by.
Then as quickly as it started, it all stops, and you see a man in a study sitting at a Macintosh putting a CD on and playng Bach. He says, “Apple Computer. A new way to do new things.”, as you hear the CD begin to play.
Also in This Series
- Hello Again · September 1998
- Side-by-Side iMac Demo · August 1998
- Think Different Misses the Mark · April 1998
- Wishful Thinking · August 1997
- Wishful Thinking · July 1997
- Wishful Thinking · June 1997
- Wishful Thinking · March 1997
- Wishful Thinking · February 1997
- Wishful Thinking · January 1997
- Complete Archive