This is the latest in ATPM's series of Trivia Challenges. I hope you enjoy them. Answers to this month's Trivia Challenge will be found in the next issue of ATPM.
Trivia Challenge 4.04: Rock Singers
On the left is a list of Rock Singers. On the right is a list of the bands they left to enjoy some sucess as solo acts. Match the lead singers to their former bands.
1. Sting A. The Miracles 2. Kenny Rogers B. Yes 3. Alex Chilton C. The Rightous Brothers 4. David Gates D. The Eagles 5. Burton Cummings E. The Stone Ponies 6. Chrissy Hynde F. The First Edition 7. Dennis Yost G. The Animals 8. Jon Anderson H. The Police 9. Johnny Maestro J. The Who 10. Smokey Robinson K. The Box Tops 11. Linda Ronstadt L. The Classics IV 12. Eric Burdon M. Bread 13. Roger Daltry N. The Brooklyn Bridge 14. Bill Medley P. The Guess Who 15. Glen Frey Q. The Pretenders
Each question has only one correct answer. You may get help when needed. (Anyone who knows all of these answers is as sick as I am! ) The answers are stored in a hermetically sealed envelope guarded by a fierce Lhasa Apso named "Hammerli" who lives in our house.
Copyright © 1998 Edward Goss, <email@example.com>.
Also in This Series
- Answers to “Fun With Numbers” · February 2001
- Fun With Numbers · January 2001
- Match-up Madness · December 2000
- VPs if You Please · November 2000
- TV Times · October 2000
- Crack The Code · September 2000
- Sibling Search · August 2000
- Sports Shorts · July 2000
- Didn’t I Know You When? · June 2000
- Complete Archive